Life Care Center of Coeur d'Alene
Position type: Part-time
The BEAUTY/BARBER STAFF provides beauty/barber care services upon patient request by operating a beauty/barber shop within facility in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must be currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: general beauty/barber responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must have liability insurance
- Must be able to provide courteous, quality beauty/barber services according to patients' preferences (hair care, nail care, etc.)
- Must be able to transport patients to and from the beauty/barber shop according to appointment schedule
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
We offer competitive pay in a team-oriented environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Coeur d'Alene, ID