Life Care Center of Evergreen
Position type: Full-time
The Wellness Assistant is responsible for providing daily support for nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with all applicable lawas, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must complete feeding residents training
- Must be interested in becoming a certified nursing assistant within 1 year of employment
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: direct patient care, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
*CA APPLY NOW