Clinical Liaison RN, LSW or Therapist
Life Care Center of Medina
Position type: Full-time
Shift: 40 Hours
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic Clinical Liaison (RN, Licensed Therapist or Licensed Social Worker)! Join a team that truly cares with competitive pay and benefits package!
Life Care Centers of America is one of the largest providers of short-term and long-term health care services in the United States. Services are provided through skilled nursing facilities in 28 states. The commitment is to provide compassionate, family oriented short-term and long-term care. Our affiliated entities focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and worth of all of our residents. We strive to provide residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. We are the largest privately owned and operated company in skilled nursing care.
Key Job Purpose and Functions
- In accordance to facility and regional sales plans, must develop and execute tactics to maximize admissions of residents requiring a sub-acute level of care including regular contact with potential referral sources including hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies.
- Effectively manages existing referral sources to maintain budgeted ADC/Occupancy/Skilled Mix
- Ensures 90% of time is spent outside the building on census development in the local market.
- Work closely with and communicates current market intelligence to Regional Director of Business Development, as well as field concerns, issues and barriers in the Cleveland market.
- Serves as a key member of the facility sales team by assisting other members with coordination of sales calls to key accounts.
- Provide sales leadership and support to facility to achieve business objectives, increased market awareness, implement strategies, create sales & marketing plans, build, achieve, expand admissions and census goals.
- Participates in weekly sales team meetings, reporting regularly on referral development and progress on targets/conversion rates.
- Conducts industry analysis annually and local market analysis quarterly. And utilizes this market intelligence and analysis to develop targeted sales/action items.
- Completes the business development plan weekly.
- Contacts local community agencies to generate a positive image and encourage word-of-mouth referral activities.
- Ensures admission screening of potential residents, determines level of care, services required, equipment needs.
- Ensures company processes are followed to ensure the clinical and financial approval process in a timely manner.
- Coordinates admissions with appropriate internal departments and staff.
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
*CA APPLY NOW