RN TREATMENT COORDINATOR
Life Care Center of Las Vegas
Position type: Full-time
Shift: Sun.-Thurs.; Fri.-Tues.
The RN TREATMENT COORDINATOR provides primary skin care to patients under the medical direction and supervision of patients' attending physicians in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must possess an associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited college or university
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- Prior wound care experience preferred
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have advanced knowledge in field of practice
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: direct nursing care, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to knowledgeably and competently deliver quality nursing care to patients
- Must be able to identify, manage, and treat specific skin disorders and primary/secondary lesions
- Must be able to work with nursing team to educate CNAs as to proper positioning, training, and skin care
- Must be able to evaluate patients' needs through ongoing assessment and revise treatment plan through coordination with physician and interdisciplinary care team (IDT)
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Benefits for Full-Time Associates
- medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability coverage
- paid vacation, sick days and holidays
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Las Vegas, NV