CNA STAFFING COORDINATOR
Villa Manor Care Center
Position type: Part-time
The CNA STAFFING COORDINATOR is responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly work schedules for the nursing staff in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Must have attended an accredited CNA program
- Must be currently certified in applicable State. Must maintain an active certification in good standing throughout employment.
- Prior health-care experience preferred
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have proficient computer skills, including Excel and/or other staff scheduling programs
- Must have advanced knowledge in field of practice
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must be knowledgeable of practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing functions in the post-acute care facility
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must perform proficiently in all competency areas including but not limited to: general scheduling responsibilities, patient rights, and safety and sanitation
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or confidential information
- Must understand and follow company policies including harassment and compliance procedures
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to Life Care's Code of Conduct and completes mandatory Code of Conduct and other appropriate compliance training
- Must be able to schedule facility staff at levels determined by DON/ED
- Must be able to prepare and maintain records of all shift schedules and communicate clearly to staff
- Must be able to understand State requirements and forecasting
- Must be able to perform functions of a staff nurse as required
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of patients
- Must demonstrate dependable, regular attendance
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop, walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
We offer competitive pay in a team-oriented environment.
For more information on our location, visit us at http://villamanorcarecenter.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer